Looking for some inspiration before camping? Check these out!
10 best inspirational Camping Quotes ever…
- Camping: nature’s way of promoting the motel industry. ~Dave Barry, Only Travel Guide You’ll Ever Need
- We now no longer camp as for a night, but have settled down on earth and forgotten heaven. ~Henry David Thoreau
- It always rains on tents. Rainstorms will travel thousands of miles, against prevailing winds for the opportunity to rain on a tent. ~Dave Barry
- I got into an argument with a girlfriend inside of a tent. That’s a bad place for an argument, because then I tried to walk out and slammed the flap. How are you supposed to express your anger in this situation? Zipper it up really quick? ~Mitch Hedberg
- The fire is the main comfort of the camp, whether in summer or winter, and is about as ample at one season as at another. It is as well for cheerfulness as for warmth and dryness. ~Henry David Thoreau
- Camping: The art of getting closer to nature while getting farther away from the nearest cold beverage, hot shower and flush toilet. ~Author Unknown
- A lot of parents pack up their troubles and send them off to summer camp. ~Raymond Duncan
- If you’re not in New York, you’re camping out. ~Thomas E. Dewey
- Campers: Nature’s way of feeding mosquitoes. ~Author Unknown
- What I like about camping is you can get really dirty. Either you’re all by yourself, so no one else sees you, or everyone you’re with is just as dirty as you are, so nobody cares. ~Anonymous former Boy Scout, quoted in Highs! Over 150 Ways to Feel Really, Really Good Without Alcohol or Other Drugs by Alex J. Packer
Photo Credit: http://sanierogate.com/
Thanks for sharing this information. It is very useful to those who are going for Adventure camp.
Good work…Thank you for the valuable information..Very nice post of the day. I hope every one should get the maximum benefit from this.